I purchased a 8oz bag of turtle chex mix snack mix on 6/09/2016.When I opened them last evening the peanuts & popcorn were both stale.

I immediately checked used by date and found it was good until 05JAN 2017. I was really disappointed as I had also purchased your bugles and they were great. I assume this was a bad bag or are they usually stale? I don't remember your other chex mixes being unedibile.

I don't want to waste money on buying more if that is the case.

I agree with other consumers about describing you experience in  100 words or more is just a little overboard don't you agree??I felt like I was back in school.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of general mills chex mix turtle snack mix. General Mills needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned general mills chex mix turtle snack mix in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Mills.

Comments

Rich Creek, Virginia, United States #1199509

I just bought a bag of nacho cheese bugles and they were stale and tasted aweful