Anthem, Arizona

Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies.Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard.

Looked at the piece I took out of my mouth and it was a piece of a plastic lit about 1/2" long and a little less than 1/2" high. Thought it was a nut at first but it wasn't. I am very glad I did not *** down any harder or I would have hurt myself. This is just an FYI.

I have taken a picture of the plastic piece next to a plastic spoon.It looks like it is part of the lid off a small bottle.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at General Mills and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Mills to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Mills betty crocker supreme brownies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Mills?

Comments

hotstuffdrp

I bought a box of Jiffy mix (corn muffins) from the store and did not open the box until 3 weeks later.It was infested with small black bugs that I found out later was meal bugs.

I wrote the company a letter, and sent pictures.

They said it cam from the stockroom of the grocery store.Not to mention the bag inside the box was not sealed (simply folded) after several complaints I was sent a box of 6 different types of Jiffy and a cookbook.