General Mills - Foreign object in brownies

Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies.Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard.

Looked at the piece I took out of my mouth and it was a piece of a plastic lit about 1/2" long and a little less than 1/2" high. Thought it was a nut at first but it wasn't. I am very glad I did not *** down any harder or I would have hurt myself. This is just an FYI.

I have taken a picture of the plastic piece next to a plastic spoon.It looks like it is part of the lid off a small bottle.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #656806

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with General Mills? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 29, 2015 #1001300

I bought a box of Jiffy mix (corn muffins) from the store and did not open the box until 3 weeks later. It was infested with small black bugs that I found out later was meal bugs. I wrote the company a letter, and sent pictures. They said it cam from the stockroom of the grocery store. Not to mention the bag inside the box was not sealed (simply folded) after several complaints I was sent a box of 6 different types of Jiffy and a cookbook.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to General Mills. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about General Mills.
Filing a new complaint about