Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies.Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard.
Looked at the piece I took out of my mouth and it was a piece of a plastic lit about 1/2" long and a little less than 1/2" high. Thought it was a nut at first but it wasn't. I am very glad I did not *** down any harder or I would have hurt myself. This is just an FYI.
I have taken a picture of the plastic piece next to a plastic spoon.It looks like it is part of the lid off a small bottle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."