Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies.Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard.
Looked at the piece I took out of my mouth and it was a piece of a plastic lit about 1/2" long and a little less than 1/2" high. Thought it was a nut at first but it wasn't. I am very glad I did not *** down any harder or I would have hurt myself. This is just an FYI.
I have taken a picture of the plastic piece next to a plastic spoon.It looks like it is part of the lid off a small bottle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "Came home to have dinner with my grandmother. She made chicken kievs with a side of general mills broccoli spears and butter sauce! I was absolutely DISGUSTED when i cut..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."