I spoke with a customer service representative from your Chicago, Ill. USA Call Center today, regarding a problem My wife and I had with a 300g bag of Green Giant (Valley Selections) Assorted Sizes Frozen "LIMA BEANS" CANADA A.
We have been purchasing 2-4 bags every month of this item UPC 0-69052-42328-1 and pay close to $5.00 each. This is usually a premium quality product, but this bag was just bad. They tasted sour and were hard, most were white in color. Please see enclosed photos.
We just wanted to make you aware of this, and we may seek out another brand of Lima Beans in the interim. We are loyal to many of the Brands General Mills makes including breakfast cereals, and we just hope you make things right.
Jose & Thelma Rishchynski
24-2986 Coast Meridian Road
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- General Mills Green Giant Lima Beans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 firstname.lastname@example.org I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either. I thought..."
- "Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots. I Wore them a couple of times last year and..."
- "I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite. Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."